Indulge in a creamy and delicious gluten-free, low-FODMAP dessert with this raspberry cheesecake recipe. The graham cracker crust, the smooth cream cheese filling, and the juicy raspberry swirls make this cheesecake the perfect balance of sweet and tangy. Whether you’re serving it for a special occasion or just as a treat, this cheesecake is sure to impress your guests and leave them asking for seconds!
Don’t forget to be careful of serving sizes. This reicpe is only low FODMAP at one serve.
Low FODMAP Gluten-Free Raspberry Cheesecake
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
– 1 cup (~120g) gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
– 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
– 2 tbsp granulated sugar
For the filling:
– 400g (16 oz.) cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 3 large eggs
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
– 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1.Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C).
- 2. Grease a 23 cm (9-inch) springform pan and set aside.
- 3. In a medium bowl, mix together the gluten-free graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan.
- 4. In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- 5. Crush the raspberries in a separate bowl, then mix in the cornstarch. Pour the raspberry mixture over the cream cheese mixture and swirl gently with a knife.
- 6. Pour the filling into the prepared crust, smooth the top, and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the filling is set and the edges are lightly golden. Let the cheesecake cool completely in the pan, then chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- 7. Serve chilled, garnished with fresh raspberries if desired.