Low FODMAP brownies made with dark chocolate chips which are lower in FODMAPs than the alternative milk or white chocolate.
This recipe features the beautiful FODMAP Friendly certified Freemills Plain Flour:
Say goodbye to boring and say hello to Freemills Gluten Free. Made with simple ingredients, it performs cup for cup like regular flour with a clean, authentic taste.
Made with an expert blend of corn, rice and tapioca flour, this all purpose gluten free flour performs just like regular flour and is ideal for all kinds of cooking and baking.
Low FODMAP Freemills Brownies
Makes 12 Slices, 1 slice = 1 serve
240g Butter (Melted)
30mL Vegetable oil
260g White sugar
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
¾ tsp Salt
130g Gluten Free Freemills Plain Flour
100g Cocoa powder
200g Dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 175°C (350 °F).
2. Grease a 20cm x 25cm (8 x 12 inch) baking pan or line with baking paper.
3. Combine melted butter, oil and sugars together in a bowl. Whisk well to combine.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until lighter in colour.
5. Sift in the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined.
6. Fold in ¾ of the chocolate chips.
7. Pour batter into prepared tin, smoothing out the top evenly and topping with the remaining chocolate pieces.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool before slicing. Enjoy!
Made with simple ingredients, it performs cup for cup like regular flour with a clean, authentic taste!
Gluten free, dairy free & 100% Australian made & owned
Available in Plain Flour & Self Raising at selected independent supermarkets!
Recipe Acknowledgement: Freemills Gluten Free
Made low FODMAP by: Kiarra Martindale (FODMAP-trained, Accredited Practising Dietitian)