This delicious Green Thai Curry using the FODMAP Friendly certified FODMAPPED for you simmer sauce served with basmati rice is a quick and easy recipe, perfect for a family dinner!
Low FODMAP Green Curry
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
350 g of chicken or meat of your choice or firm tofu
200g FODMAPPED For You Green Curry Simmer Sauce
Half a carrot
Quarter of a red capsicum
Six green beans
Half cup of broccoli
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Three-quarter cup of basmati rice
1. In a pan add 1 tablespoon of oil
2. Once the oil is hot add the chicken or meat of choice and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the meat is almost cooked then remove the meat from the pan
3. Add the carrot into the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes
4. Then add the rest of the veggies and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Cover the veggies with with a lid to steam for another 3-5 minutes or until they’re cooked
6. Once the vegetables are cooked add the meat back into the pan and pour 200 g of the FODMAPPED Green Curry Simmer Sauce and stir through
7. Let this simmer and cook for a further 12 to 15 minutes
8. Serve with steamed basmati rice and garnish with a lime wedge and chopped coriander.
Recipe acknowledgement: FODMAPPED