Here’s the perfect low FODMAP recipe for those of you with a sweet tooth.
This week’s FODMAP Friendly recipe of the week is a delicious Chocolate Protein Brownie.
Use the newly certified That Protein blissful brown rice & raw cacao super protein to up the protein and antioxidants for a healthier brownie recipe!
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup That Protein blissful brown rice & raw cacao super protein
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Cream together the flax eggs, peanut butter and coconut sugar. Then add in the milk, vanilla extract and stir well.
2. Once combined, add the dry ingredients. Add almost all of the raspberries & chocolate chips.
3. Place in a lined baking dish and top with the remaining raspberries & chocolate. Bake at 180c for 20-22 minutes.
4. Let cool a little before cutting, and try to share!
That Protein blissful brown rice & raw cacao super protein is available for purchase online here.