Wanting a quick and easy meal that takes just 20 minutes to make and satisfies your Low FODMAP needs?
This Noodle and Vegetable Stir Fry recipe will hit the spot! This week’s FODMAP Friendly recipe of the week features Miracle Noodle’s Organic Spaghetti.
These FODMAP Friendly noodles are made of the konjac plant, meaning they are naturally gluten free, soy-free, vegan and low in calories.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons tamari or soy sauce
- 2 teaspooons mirin
- 2cm fresh ginger, grated
- 200g firm tofu, drained and diced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 10 green beans, cut into small pieces
- 1 packet Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (toasted if desired)
- Strain the bag of Miracle Noodle and rinse thoroughly with water. Place noodles in a lightly sprayed large fry pan on medium heat. Stir noodles until most of the water is removed from the noodles and they look dry. Then set aside in a bowl while you prepare the vegetables.
- Add the sesame oil to the pan and let the oil heat up.
- Add the diced tofu, tamari/soy sauce, mirin and grated ginger.
- Fry the tofu for 5-7 minutes, until the surface becomes golden and sealed. Then remove from the pan.
- Add the vegetables to the pan and lightly stir until the vegetables begin to lightly brown.
- Add the tofu and miracle noodles back into the pan and warm together.
- Serve the stir fry for 2 people with the sesame seeds sprinkled on top.
FODMAP Friendly Products Used In This Recipe