We’re all busy and tend to be in a rush in the morning. So, to make your mornings easier; try out this quick and amazing recipe.
Low FODMAP Chives Omelette
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
– 2 eggs
– 1/3 cup grated cheddar
– 1 Tbsp chives
– 1 Tsp butter
– Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Whisk the eggs, chives, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Put butter in a small non-stick frying pan and place it over medium heat.
3. Pour the egg mixture and swirl pan to coat, sprinkle the cheddar cheese and cook for 1-2 mins or until the cheese melts and the egg is set.
4. Use a spatula to fold the egg in half and serve it on the plate
5. Sprinkle the omelette with extra chives. Serve immediately with toast. Check out these FODMAP Friendly bread options.