With Summer upon us (in the southern hemisphere) we thought it would be fitting if we gave you a flavoursome smoked salmon poke bowl – great for lunch or dinner! This simple recipe is full of fresh ingredients that packs great summer flavours
Low FODMAP Smoked Salmon Poke Bowl
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
– 100g smoked salmon
– 100g edamame beans
– Beetroot, shaved
– 50g Fresh corn off the cob and toasted
– ¼ avocado, sliced
– ¼ cup coriander, chopped
– 100g rice, cooked
– 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
– 2 tbsp San-J Gluten Free Tamari Soy Sauce
– 1 tsp rice vinegar
– 1 tsp sesame oil
– 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1. To make dressing, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil and ginger.
- 2. Arrange the rice at the bottom of the bowl.
- 3. Arrange all other ingredients on top and serve with dressing mixed through.
- 4. Garnish with coriander and sesame seeds and enjoy!