Have you checked out the new FODMAP Friendly Certified Slightly Different sauces from the UK? There are 5 FODMAP Friendly sauces in total and they are all from common allergens, artificial preservatives, flavourings and colourings, suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans and individuals following a low FODMAP diet!
This week’s low FODMAP recipe is Vegetarian Pizza, featuring Slightly Different Bolognese Sauce!
Slightly Different Bolognese Sauce is a rich tomato and herb sauce, perfect for pasta dishes or as a pizza topping base.
Low FODMAP Vegetarian Pizza
- 1 Gluten free pizza base
- Half a jar of Slightly Different Bolognese Sauce
- 60g Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 40g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 Green or/and black olives, halved
- 50g Spinach
- 5 Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 15g Shimeji mushrooms, cut in small cubes
- 1/2 Red bell pepper, sliced
- 15g Jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 15g Fresh coriander, chopped
- 1. Soak the spinach in boiling water until it has softened then drain and leave to one side.
- 2. Soak the sliced mixed peppers in boiling water until tender, drain and leave to one side.
- 3. Spread Slightly Different Bolognese Sauce evenly over the top of the pizza base.
- 4. Spread the drained spinach, mozzarella slices, half of the coriander, olives, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes over the pizza base.
- 5. Scatter the remaining coriander, bell pepper, jalapenos and cheddar cheese over the top.
- 6. Season with cracked black pepper.
- 7. Bake in the over until browned and piping hot.
Click to find Slightly Different Food stockists!