Low FODMAP Buffalo Chicken with Ranch Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
½ cup of low FODMAP hot sauce (a mixture of hot chilli, vinegar and salt or you can try the Salsa recipe and can add hot chilli)
2 Tbsp butter, melted
1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce (low FODMAP serve size is 2 Tbsp)
1 can of chicken (7 oz = 200 grams drained) or the white part of a roast chicken, shredded
3 oz (80 grams) of shredded Monterey Jack cheese (low FODMAP serve size is 40 grams). Alternatives are Cheddar cheese or even Liddells Lactose Free Cheese.
2 Tbsp of Live Free Ranch
50g of corn tortilla chips (low FODMAP serve size is 50g)
1. Pre heat oven to 180⁰C (fan forced) or 350⁰F.
2. Mix together hot sauce, butter, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Shred the canned chicken with a fork, drain, and mix into sauce.
4. Put into a baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and top with cheese.
6. Return the dish to the oven until the cheese melts.
7. Remove from oven and immediately drizzle with Live Free Foods Ranch Dressing.
8. Serve with corn tortilla chips! Feel free to be creative and add a layer of freshness by slicing some fresh tomatoes and olives.
Live Free Foods Ranch Dressing is available online
Creamy Ranch dressing, the way it was made to be. You’ll forget you’re eating diet food when you add this American classic to your favorite salad or use it as a condiment. Live Free Foods Ranch Dressing has been certified FODMAP Friendly and is safe to eat during the elimination phase. All of the flavor you expect from a store bought ranch dressing, but without all the FODMAPs.
Liddells Tasty Cheese is available from Coles, Woolworths & Independent Supermarkets in Australia.