Indulge in these mouthwatering low-FODMAP Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls. Packed with wholesome ingredients, these little treats are the perfect combination of rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter flavours. They’re not only satisfying and delicious, but also provide a boost of energy when you need it most. Whip up a batch in just 15 minutes and keep them on hand for whenever your sweet tooth calls. So, why resist? Treat yourself to these delightful energy balls today!
Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Energy Balls
Prep time: 15 mins
Serves: 12 Energy Balls
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (look for a brand without added high FODMAP ingredients)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (make sure they are low FODMAP)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional, for rolling)
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, cocoa powder, and dark chocolate chips. Stir until well combined.
2. Using clean hands, roll the mixture into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
3. If desired, roll the energy balls in shredded coconut to coat.
4. Place the energy balls in an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
5. Serve chilled and enjoy as a delicious low-FODMAP dessert or a snack on-the-go!