Try out this mouthwatering kebab featuring Slightly Different Foods Spicy Red Pepper Tomato Ketchup and Slightly Different Foods Kebab Shop Chilli Sauce for amazing flavour!
Instead of that typical garlic flavour, try out the Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Low FODMAP Gluten Free Doner Kebab
500g Lamb mince
50g Orgran Corn Bread Crumbs
18g Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil and extra to baste & fry
1g Smoked Paprika
1g Black pepper
60g Slightly Different Foods Spicy Red Pepper Tomato Ketchup
60g Slightly Different Foods Kebab Shop Chilli Sauce
6 Gluten free pitta breads or wraps. Try the FODMAP Friendly certified Natureen or Ancient Harvest Buckwheat Wraps
Cucumber Mint Salad
4 tbsp mint (finely sliced)
4 tbsp Liddells Lactose free Yoghurt or Green Valley Creamery Yoghurt – Both FODMAP Friendly Certified
½ tbsp Lemon juice
Pinch of sugar
Season with black pepper
1. Place the mince, breadcrumbs and garlic infused oil in a blender & mix into a smooth paste.
2. Using a bowl mix all the dried ingredients into the meat paste making sure it is mixed in evenly, (alternatively add all ingredients to the mixer and mix in with the mince & oil). For a more intense flavour double up the herbs and spices!
3. Wrap the mixture in cling film and refrigerate for 1-24hours.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C/180 ° C fan/convention 6 or 392°F fan or 356°F convention.
5. Remove the mixture from the cling film and mold the mixture into a cylinder shape.
6. Baste with garlic infused oil.
7. Wrap in foil and slide two skewers through the mixture from one end.
8. Place in a baking tray with the skewers resting on the edge of the tray so the mixture is not touching the base of the tray.
9. Heat for approximately 1 ½ hours or cooked through.
10. Remove from foil and set aside to cool slightly.
11. Once cooled slice and fry until slightly toasted/browned in a small amount of garlic infused oil
12. Mix Slightly Different Foods Spicy Ketchup and Kebab Chilli sauce
13. Serve with gluten free pitta bread, salad garnish & Slightly Different Foods chilli ketchup mix.
14. Cucumber Mint Salad – In a small bowl mix together the cucumber, yoghurt, lemon juice, mint, and a pinch of sugar. Mix well and season with black pepper.