Craving something fresh and soothing for a weekday breakfast, snack or even a nutritious dessert?
This Low FODMAP Calming Smoothie will satisfy all those requests, and better still, it’s safe to have while on the Low FODMAP diet. This delicious drink contains refreshing ingredients such as raspberries, blueberries, cucumber and cinnamon and features Fodmap Friendly Certified GUT PRIMER Inner Beauty SupportTM, a nourishing powder containing a blend of herbs used traditionally to support digestive health.
This recipe is from The Beauty Chef Gut Guide, a recipe book of delicious wholefood recipes, with a selection of Low FODMAP recipes and options.
Serves: 2 (Makes approx. 750ml/25 ½ fl oz/3 cups)
- 180ml (6 fl oz/ ¾ cup) water
- 180ml (6 fl oz/ ¾ cup) chilled beef bone broth or vegetarian broth, or store-bought stock
- 120g (4 ½ oz/ ½ cup) frozen raspberries
- 60g (2 oz/ ¼ cup) frozen blueberries
- 160g (5 ½ oz / 2/3 cup) coconut yoghurt
- 100g (3 ½ oz/ 2 small Lebanese (short) cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon GUT PRIMER Inner Beauty Support
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.