Low FODMAP Red Prawn Curry
Curries are aromatic, full of flavour and surprisingly easy to make.
This low FODMAP shrimp red curry recipe is the perfect last minute meal that will leave everyone licking their lips and asking for more.
Use the newly certified Slightly Different Foods Thai Red Curry sauce as the base to your curry, add in your favourite protein (we’ve used shrimp) and low FODMAP vegetables.
Serve over a delicious bed of steamed jasmine rice, and a squeeze of lime … voila! You’re done!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 x 260g jar of Slightly Different Foods Thai Red Curry Sauce
- 200g shrimps with tails on, cooked
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 200ml of light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup pineapple pieces (juice drained)
- 1/2 cup jasmine rice (cooked)
- Coriander for garnish
- 1/2 a fresh lime
1. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large and deep fry pan. Once hot, stir fry your shrimps and green beans until slightly brown.
3. Add light coconut milk and pineapple pieces. Simmer for 5-8 minutes until cooked through.
4. Serve on a bed of cooked jasmine rice. Garnish with coriander and add juice of fresh lime.
Looking for more easy FODMAP Friendly sauces to use in your low FODMAP cooking?
Check out the rest of the Slightly Different Foods range!
Slightly Different Foods are available in Independent Retailers across the UK and online. Find your nearest stockist here.