Enjoy the vibrant and aromatic flavours of this low-FODMAP Thai Green Curry. Bursting with the perfect blend of spices and creamy sauce, this dish will transport you straight to Thailand. With tender chicken and a medley of colourful vegetables, it’s a feast for both the eyes and the taste buds. Whip up this delicious curry and savour the exotic flavours while keeping your tummy happy. Delight in the magic of Thai cuisine without any FODMAP worries!
Low FODMAP Thai Green Curry
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound or 400g boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp garlic-infused oil
- 2 tbsp low-FODMAP green curry sauce (such as Bay’s Kitchen Thai Green Curry Stir-In Sauce or FODMAPPED For You Green Curry Simmer Sauce)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (such as Niulife Vegan Fysh Sauce)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- 1. Heat the garlic-infused oil in a large pan or wok over medium heat. Add a small amount of the green curry sauce and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- 2. Add the chicken to the pan and cook until browned on all sides.
- 3. Add the red bell pepper, zucchini, and green beans to the pan. And cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- 4. Add the remainder of the green curry sauce and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- 5. Stir in the basil leaves, fish sauce, lime juice, and salt. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- 6. Serve the Thai green curry over steamed rice or rice noodles for a satisfying and flavorful low-FODMAP meal.