Bay’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Tomato & Basil Sauce is extremely versatile, free from gluten, onion and garlic, suitable for vegans and yet tastes amazing!
You can use it in pasta dishes, as a pizza base sauce, as a base sauce for chilli, ratatouille, over baked aubergine and so much more!
Try this week’s recipe of the week
Recipe serves 2. Cook/prep time 12mins
- 150-200 grams dried gluten-free pasta
- 1 jar of Bay’s Kitchen Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 red pepper
- 1 courgette
- 180g mozzarella
- 1. Bring a pan of water to boil and then add the pasta. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- 2. In the meantime, slice the pepper, courgette and cheese into long slices (see image!).
- 3. Place the mozzarella to one side and put the pepper and courgette in a frying pan to lightly char each side.
- 4. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and serve into dishes.
- 5. Heat the sauce in a pan for two minutes.
- 6. Add the sauce to the pasta and then top with the mozzarella, pepper and courgette.
- 7. Serve.
Bay’s Kitchen Tomato & Basil Stir-in Sauce is perfect to make spaghetti bolognese, Mediterranean pasta dishes and as a base sauce for many other delicious meals.
Certified by FODMAP Friendly.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Low FODMAP & Gluten Free certified.
No onion, no garlic and no other high FODMAP ingredients.