Let’s Welcome Iconic Kellogg’s to the FODMAP Friendly Family!
We’ve partnered with Kellogg’s Australia to bring you 2 FODMAP Friendly certified cereals!
Read on to find out which newbies are now aboard the #fodsquad, and some delicious low FODMAP recipes you can make using the cereals!
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes
Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes is the original Kellogg’s® cereal. Across Australia and New Zealand, it is one of the first brands most people think of when they think of breakfast cereal. Corn Flakes are crisp, light flakes of sun-ripened corn, that not only taste good but give you a nutritious start to the day! Read on to find a fantastic low FODMAP recipe with Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes!
Waffilicious Corn Flakes!
- 1 cup Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes
- 3/4 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup FODMAP Friendly certified Liddells Lactose Free Vanilla Custard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream (optional)
1. Pour Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes cereal into serving bowl. Top with strawberries.
2. Drizzle Liddells Lactose Free Custard or Milk and syrup over top of the cereal mixture. Sprinkle with pecans. Garnish with whipped topping. Serve immediately.
Wafflize your cereal with everything low FODMAP you love! How about low FODMAP fruits, like banana, passion fruit or strawberries? Or low FODMAP nuts, like walnuts or pecans? Anything goes!
Kellogg’s Rice Bubbles
Finding a nutritious breakfast cereal that kids love to eat can be a challenge – Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles® is a great choice – it’s both fun and nutritious. Made from the puffed grains of whole white rice, Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles® helps give kids a great start to the day. Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles® is low in fat, contain no preservatives and no artificial colours or flavours. They’re also high in carbohydrates and provide 7 essential nutrients to provide a great start to the day. Check out this awesome Watermelon Rice Bubble Treats recipe the whole family will love this summer!
‘Watermelon’ Rice Bubble Treats
These delicious low FODMAP Rice Bubble treats don’t actually contain watermelon, so you can eat them with confidence!
Serves: 7 slices
- 1/4 cup butter
- 40 regular (250g bag) marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles®
- 2-3 drops red & green food coloring
1. Grease a round cake pan with melted butter.
2. In a saucepan, melt half of the butter over low heat.
3. Add white marshmallows and stir until melted and well blended. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in green food coloring. Add half of the Rice Bubbles cereal and stir until coated in melted marshmallow.
5. Using a lightly buttered spatula, press mixture into the buttered cake pan along the rim, leaving the centre hollow.
6. Repeat steps 1-3 with red food colouring, or use strawberry marshmallows.
7. Press red mixture into the center of the buttered cake pan, filling the hole in the centre.
8. Let cool completely and cut into wedges to serve.
Recipe courtesy @Nutellasum
Look for the green logo on the packs..
Eat with Confidence!